There are many reasons why clients choose periodic fundraising consultancy services, rather than request a comprehensive study, strategy review or a full-time campaign manager.
Why clients engage periodic or ad hoc consultancy services
It could be that you already have a large, very experienced in-house fundraising team, able to pick up many of the specialist fundraising tasks that consultants are usually asked to provide. In these cases, we offer a tailored, step-by-step partnership that complements existing strengths and injects clarity or momentum when it’s needed.
The key elements of periodic fundraising support
Whilst this varies from client to client, our consultancy services will often include:
- Addenbrooke's Charitable Trust
- Bolton NHS Charitable Foundation
- British School at Rome
- Canterbury Cathedral Trust
- Christ Church Ardsley
- Christ Church Dore
- De Montfort University
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust
- Gloucester Cathedral
- King Edward VI Camphill School for Boys
- Kent Surrey & Sussex Air ambulance Service
- Kissing It Better
- Leeds Hospitals' Charity
- Malvern St James Girls' School
- MCC Foundation
- Myton Hospice
- NorthCare Charity
- Rochdale Development Agency
- Rochdale Music Service
- St Olaf's Church Wasdale
- St Mary's Church Dalton
- Seacombe United Reformed Church
- Solihull School
- Southern Thailand Elephant Foundation
- St Mary's Collegiate Church Warwick
- St Mary's Calne
- St Paul's Witherslack
- The Airey Neave Trust
- The Bach Choir
- The Kennel Club Charitable Trust
- The King's School Macclesfield
- The Lord Leycester Hospital
- The Skinner's Company
- Vintage Trains Charitable Trust
- Wakefield Grammar School Foundation
- Warwick Independent Schools' Foundation
- Warwickshire College
- Wren Hall
- Youth Adventure Trust
Strategy Reviews and Development Audits
Periodic Consulting resources
Trust Foundation Report Insights
How Can Churches Come Back Stronger?
NHS Fundraising: Where Do We Go From Here?
Finding A Way Through Your Next Fundraising Challenge
Update - Spring/Summer 2023
Read about the latest Gifted updates from Spring/Summer 2023.
Update - Autumn/Winter 2022
Read about the latest Gifted updates from Autumn/Winter 2022.
Update - Spring/Summer 2022
Read about the latest Gifted updates from Summer/Spring 2022.
Find out more
To arrange a no-obligation discussion of your fundraising needs, contact [email protected]