A Gifted partnership starts with getting to know you and your fundraising story.
We are here to give you all the support you need to meet your fundraising challenge, whatever that happens to be. Our team share decades of experience in helping Third Sector organisations to achieve their fundraising goals; from guiding smaller charities through the feasibility stages of a project, to directing multi-million-pound capital campaigns and supporting innovative best practice across the profession.
So, whether you’re looking to launch a new charity, build much-needed facilities or enhance the programmes you already deliver, why not find out more about the services we offer.
Creating an exceptional fundraising partnership
Our partnership begins with an understanding of your current fundraising position. This means systematically addressing a series of key questions:
1) Where are you now and what are others doing? Through methodical data analysis and comparative review, we help you to objectively understand your position and identify where you want to be next.
2) Where do you need to focus your fundraising and how will you find the leadership required? As independent partners, we enable you to test the fundraising resources you will need to raise major gifts. This involves a qualitative process that helps to identify where the money is and what influential volunteer leadership is available to help you raise it.
3) Where are you going? An evaluation of these answers enables us to address this key key question and map out your future fundraising strategy. This includes outline income and expenditure projections, details of key audiences, timeframes, an assessment of risks.
4) How will you get there? Once your leadership group has reviewed and properly understood these findings, this work is condensed into an actionable plan which sets out the way forward.
5) What support do you need? If required, we can then provide the most cost-effective consultancy solution, from full-time campaign management to periodic fundraising support.