Are you getting the most out of online giving?
No matter what size you are, making sure that givers have a safe, convenient and flexible way to support your organisation, is key to building long-term sustainability.
We understand that for smaller organisations, investing in a new online giving system when funds may already be under pressure, can be a difficult decision. But, having the capacity to offer a clear, reliable and user-friendly way of giving online could make all the difference to surviving and thriving beyond the impact of a crisis like Covid-19. Whether you’re a church suffering from the loss of weekly plate giving, or a charity running an emergency appeal, now is exactly the right time to build your regular individual giving and foster lasting relationships with your supporters.
Affordable online giving
As part of our suite of Communications services, we’ve introduced a professional, affordable online giving system for charities and not-for-profits. The Gifted system seamlessly links with your existing website and is custom designed to match your individual branding styles.
We know that some of our clients have been quoted expensive fees to upgrade their online giving facilities. That’s why we’ve been keen to develop a system that not only provides a first-rate platform for building your regular giving programmes, but is competitively priced and allows you to pay in monthly instalments, if that’s what you prefer.
Giving made easy
You can find out more about the features of the Gifted system by taking a look at our video explainer and demo site.
Its key benefits include;
- Custom design across desktop, tablet and mobile, creating a system with your logo, branding and opening message.
- Gift value options can be decided by you, encouraging and making it easier for supporters to give.
- Simple, secure and remote method of making monthly or one-off gifts for existing and new supporters.
- Credibility and confidence. Donors can trust that gifts are being processed efficiently and payment data is safe.
- GDPR compliant data capture of all givers so that you can issue appropriate thank you responses, track which donors are giving to you through multiple methods or campaigns and grow your database.
- Gift Aid check box, removing the need for Gift Aid declarations that need downloading, completing and returning.
- Online payment by Paypal, Credit Card or Standing Order, giving credibility to your organisation and confidence to donors that gifts are being processed efficiently and payment data is safe.
- Confirmation and Thank You screen, providing reassurance to donors and letting them know how much their gift means.
- Seamless connection to your existing website, achieving both branding and technical synergy.
To find out more contact Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our video preview here