Invest in a top-line review of your school's fundraising
Invest in a top-line review of your development performance for just £3,000 + VAT
We know that the pressure on a school’s Development Office is often overwhelming. Taking your fundraising to the next level can be challenging, especially when expectations feel unrealistically high. If this is your experience of the current climate, perhaps now is a good time to take stock and invest in the help you need to succeed.
A Gifted top-line review is your chance to have an independent expert in schools’ fundraising evaluate what you currently do and have done in the past. It will help to identify whether you have the tools in place to do your job well and leave you with at least 5 practical recommendations to enhance your fundraising capacity.
- Personal meetings with your Head, one senior school Volunteer (Chair of Governors, Development Board Chair) and your Senior Development Professional
- A review of your database from a fundraising perspective
- Analysis of your Development collateral (website, printed materials, etc.)
- Examination of your current fundraising priorities and strategy
- Application of our extensive experience in the schools sector to your specific needs
Get in touch
We are offering all IDPE Conference 2023 delegates the opportunity to take advantage of this targeted package of support, designed to guide you in achieving your fundraising goals. To find out more, simply fill out our contact form and quote 'top-line review' in the message box.