One of the pleasures of consulting is being able to celebrate the journey our clients make from the feasibility phase of a project, through to securing step-change funding that can launch a new service or realise much-needed facilities.
At each stage, our role is to help you achieve the results you’re looking for, making sure that capital projects are built on solid fundraising foundations and your strategy remains sharp and agile. When you get this right, staying focused on the benefits of whatever your endeavour happens to be, success inevitably follows.
So, in the spirit of sharing good news, here are a handful of recent headline successes that our clients have achieved working with us.
- Lord Leycester Hospital, Warwick secures a £1.4m NLHF grant supported by more than £1m of philanthropic partnership funding to enable a major restoration and transformation to begin in May 2022.
- Peterborough Cathedral celebrates opening a new Cathedral Shop in February and is awarded a grant of £168,000 from the City’s Cultural Recovery Fund.
- Kennel Club Charitable Trust raises over £250,000 in less than six weeks for Support Dogs in Ukraine.
- Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust prepares to launch a campaign raising pledged gifts from individuals to support the purchase of a new £8.4m helicopter that will transform the capacity of this vital emergency service.
- MCC Foundation takes its philanthropic income from just over £100,000 in 2016 to over £1,000,000, following Gifted’s strategic review and planning study in 2017.
If your organisation is looking for fundraising support with its next major project or programme, why not get in touch and request an exploratory discussion with one of our directors.